These license terms are an agreement between GreenBulb Trading Limited, GreenBulb and you. Please read them. They apply to the software you are downloading from https://www.sonarpen.com/ or other app stores, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any GreenBulb
- Internet-based services,
- and support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
Installation and User Rights
You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
Scope of License
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. GreenBulb reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software for others to copy;
- rent, lease or lend the software;
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
- use the software for commercial software hosting services.
This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. GreenBulb gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, GreenBulb excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages
You can recover from GreenBulb and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $0.01. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages. This limitation applies to
- anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if GreenBulb knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
Questions about the End-User License Agreement should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.